- To Provide Information to improve the Participation of both Men and Women to Maternal and Child Health Services.
- To Enhance Skill Acquisitions And Income Generation Activities for Women and Youths.
- To Campaign for the Prevention of communicable and non-communicable diseases such as Malaria, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Childhood Diseases.
- To promote Adolescents Health through preventive Health Education, Counseling and Mentoring, Peer Education debate in schools and out if School clubs and sporting activities.
- To Fight for the Elimination of Stigma and discrimination of Vulnerable Groups.